<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Tuesday, December 12, 2006 @ 5:56 AM

What the. i Have a retarded friend. hahahahah
anyway i'm reallyreally glad i still have my blogspot as today i was trying to help rickrockrocket to make his blog..it was horrid! I was amazed by the different way they type their HTML.WHHHHHHHHATMANNX. :] so i fixed here abit there abit.. and anyhow made the account joined the BloggerTeam.YAY! IT WORKED! :D i felt really happy and proud of myself.-chuckles-
anyway yes, so it seems my hardwork paid off. :)
So i left home at 11+ and reached Potong pasir at 11+++ still.FAGGGG IT! :( ! I 'got lost' hahhaha. so rubbish. i was one stop away from serangoon mrt and i didnt know.stupid! So i called joan with the public phone! Ring and she picks and she also stupidly think i was lost.HEH HEH! :D anyway yep, so i trained to outram park and changed to jurong east mrt.BAHH, fucking expensive.Damn my ez-link card! :( anyway yes, so i met joan and hayley blindly.THEY WERE EVIL I SAY! they sat right infront of me..and didn't call out to me! so i stupidly walked around..not knowing they were infront and i almost walked farfar away till they ADELINE AND HAHAHAHAHAH stupid.joan says im blur.HEHEHHEH,she must be kiddin' my balls. anyway yep! :D so bever was earliest..as expected :) CONGRATS BEE!
So yep, me hayley joan and bever headed our way to the ICESKATING PLACE!
God it was great nice pretty lovely. and there were many people too! :D i love it. and it was freezing.so i started off quite badly..but i began to glide better and bettterr! :D i think. :( so joan pulled me down 7839748397483 times. i<3 her. i swear.ahahah bevers a tortoise and hayley is strong good and powerful and nice and helpful and kind and fast and everything good about skating.ahahahha, joan looked handicapped at certain points. i wanted to bring my camera so much! But i thought again and i thought i sounded sheesh ridiculous.HARHAR :] so just now this and that happened me and huips were shocked and stunned and dotted. hahah dotted =? find out yourself lah. anyway im having lotsa fun today :) and its leon's birthday today!

LEON I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!
SORRY I COULDN'T KBOXED WITH ALL YOU GUYS :)
LOVECHACHA! <3